Articles by Requested Topic
1. Intourist opens sales of tours to Poland
Intourist tour operator has launched sales of tours to Poland. “On the Russian market our experts have a number of reasons to see prospects for the Polish destination. There are extensive opportunities for broad recreation for affordable price. The beaches of the Baltic Sea, treatment in mineral springs, ancient Teutonic castles and medieval cities, picturesque landscapes, ski tourism, proximity of this region to Russia are important factors for this solution", the company reports.
2. Tourists will be able to fly to Zanzibar by charter flights all the winter
According to her, the own flight program on the boards of Rossia airline was launched for the first time and will last from the end of October to the last days of March. Before the New Year dates the flights will be operated once a week, after – twice a week. It’s too early to draw conclusions, but the first bookings we already have, Biblio-Globus comments.
4. Tour operators launch new charters to Phu Quoc Island
The Vietnamese destination in the winter season of this year will grow. This is evidenced by the plans of two players on the destination - tour operators ANEX Tour and Coral Travel.
5. Tour operators do not expect lower prices for holidays in Turkey due to high demand
12. New Travelers operator will fly to Turkey and Europe on the wings of Pobeda airline
14. ATOR named tour operators, sending the largest number of the Russians to Turkey
20. Tour operators launch additional charters to Catalonia for the May holidays
25. Loyalty Programs of Turkish Hotels: Which Is Better?
The new booking season for summer 2019 has started and the key question for tourists' is choosing the hotel for vacation in Turkey. A hotel loyalty program is a key strategy used by hotels to attract to its properties while selecting a hotel.