Articles by Requested Topic
1. Intourist announced the start of charter program to Istanbul
01.11.19 charter flights start from Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don, Kazan and Ufa. The program will last till March 2020. The operator cooperates with Red Wings air company. The craft for the program will be Airbus A321-200 for 220 passengers in one class layout.
2. Flight Program from Rostov-on-Don in summer season 2019
International airport Krasnodar named after Ekaterina II has started its history in 1932 when 7 air crafts arrived here for agricultural works. A year later the air base Pashkovskaya was founded. Now the airport is situated 12 km away from the city center. Today it is Krasnodar region airport the 3-d large region of Russian Federation.
3. Anex Tour starts cruises business
Anex Tour (the Turkish tour operator) officially announced that the company is starting a cruise business buying the first cruise ship in its history. The cruise product of Anex Tour will be offered on the Russian market.
4. One more flight to Istanbul from Tatarstan
Nord wind has started booking for the new destination Nizhnekamsk-Istanbul.
5. Intourist will fly to Antalya from 10 cities of Russia
In the winter season 2019/20 the number of charters to Turkey will increase significantly: the winter tours to Antalya from 10 cities of Russia have become available in the booking system of Intourist tour operator. Considerable increase of transportation on the destination may reduce the prices of vacation packages.
6. Outbound tourist flow from Russia increased by 6.67% in the first half of the year
In January-June 2019, citizens of the Russian Federation made 21 212 095 trips abroad. This is 6.67% more than in the same period of the last year. Turkey became the leader of outbound tourism, Italy is growing rapidly and tourist flow to Thailand has slightly decreased.
11. Russian tourist flow to Turkey increased by 13.91% in the first half of the year
17. Tour operators do not expect lower prices for holidays in Turkey due to high demand
22. More than 6 million Russian tourists are expected to rest in Turkey in 2019
24. Turkey and Spain became the most popular foreign destinations for families with children