Articles by Requested Topic
1. Pegas Touristik and Coral Travel flight programs to the Dominican Republic in winter
The volume of transportation to the Dominican Republic generally remained at the level of last year. There will be an a little increase due to new regional flights. For the Dominican destination last winter season went “smoothly”, but the expectations of tour operators were overstated, which led to the need to optimize flight programs.
2. Flight program to the Dominican Republic in winter 2019/2020
The distinctive feature of winter 2019-2020 flight program to Dominican Republic is the appearance of the flights not only from the Russian capital, but also from several regional airports.
3. Azur Air starts flights from Ekaterinburg to the Dominican Republic
On November 8, Azur Air with will open direct flights to the Dominican Republic from Ekaterinburg (Koltsovo Airport). The flights will be operated every two weeks. This information is given by the press service of the air harbour. Departure from Yekaterinburg is scheduled on Fridays at 09:10, from the Dominican Republic - on Thursdays at 10:10 (local time). Travel time will be 12 hours.
6. How did the tourist flow change in popular destinations for the 1 quarter of 2019?
7. Dominicana compensates the reduction of tourist traffic from Europe by growth from Russia
12. “Kazan” international airport has already served 2 000 000 passengers
August, 8 the international airport Kazan has overcome the number of 2 000 000 served passengers in 2019. This figure was achieved on 11 days earlier than in 2018 when it happened only August, 19. For that moment it was the historical achievement for Tatarstan thanks to FIFA Football World Championship 21018.