Articles by Requested Topic
1. Flight Program from Rostov-on-Don in summer season 2019
International airport Krasnodar named after Ekaterina II has started its history in 1932 when 7 air crafts arrived here for agricultural works. A year later the air base Pashkovskaya was founded. Now the airport is situated 12 km away from the city center. Today it is Krasnodar region airport the 3-d large region of Russian Federation.
2. Flight programs to Italy: when demand meets expectations
Summer 2019, most Russian tour operators do not arrange charter flights to Italy, limiting themselves by blocks of seats on regular flights. Charters, as regular, fly only to Rimini, Calabria, and Sicily. Flight programs start in June and are scheduled mainly till October. In the summer of 2019, tour operators fly to 9 Italian airports. The largest volume of transportation is for the beach of Rimini. In addition to Moscow, the list of regional points of departure includes St. Petersburg (Rimini and Catania) and Ekaterinburg (Rimini).
3. Tez Tour: Russian tourists book more high-level hotels for autumn
More and more Russian travelers are choosing high-level hotels for the autumn season. This is the conclusion made by the experts of Tez Tour after analysis of bookings on more than 30 destinations for dates from September to mid-October 2019.
4. Outbound tourist flow from Russia increased by 6.67% in the first half of the year
In January-June 2019, citizens of the Russian Federation made 21 212 095 trips abroad. This is 6.67% more than in the same period of the last year. Turkey became the leader of outbound tourism, Italy is growing rapidly and tourist flow to Thailand has slightly decreased.
7. Outbound tourist flow in the I quarter of 2019: where did the Russians rest in winter
8. How did the tourist flow change in popular destinations for the 1 quarter of 2019?