Official notification for citizens arriving in the Russian Federation by air
According to the decree of the Main State Sanitary Doctor of Russian Federation from 18.03.2020 N27 "About provision of the self-isolation mode in order to prevent the spread of COVlD-2019" and from 21.12.2020 N243 "About provision of the self-isolation mode for persons arriving from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in order to prevent the spread of COVID-2019" to persons arriving in the territory of the Russian Federation, is necessary:
1. Citizens of the Russian Federation arriving in the territory of the Russian Federation:
• Ensure a questionnaire to be filled out on the Public Services Portal of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - PSP) https://www.gosuslugi.ru) for arriving persons in the Russian Federation in electronic form "Registration of Arriving Citizens in the Russian Federation" (https:/ /www.gosuslugi.ru/394604 ).
• To persons arriving in the territory of the Russian Federation from the Republic of Turkey and the United Republic of Tanzania until 01.05.2021, and from other foreign countries after 01.05.2021, it is necessary to undergo a laboratory test on COVlD-19 by RT-PCR method within three days since the date of arrival.
• After that the persons must to re-test for COVID-19 by RT-PCR method within five days since the date of arrival in the territory of the Russian Federation, and post the test result information in PSP (within a three-day period after the first test, and within 5 days after the second one) filling out the form "Provision of information on the test results for a new coronavirus infection for arriving persons in the territory of the Russian Federation" (https://www.gosuslugi.ru/400705/ l). A time interval between the two tests must not be more than 24 hours.
In case of any deterioration of health within fourteen calendar days from the day of arrival in the territory of the Russian Federation, citizens must immediately seek medical assistance without visiting medical organizations.
For your convenience you can take a test by one of the following means:
1. At a special medical point at the airport. Its placement will be regularly announced via the airport speakerphone. Payment is to be determined according to legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. lf you are a Moscow resident, you can take a test/or COVID-2019 for free at a hospital you are attached to.
3. At a private clinic. Payment is to be determined according to legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. To foreign citizens and stateless persons:
• when boarding an aircraft performing an international air transportation, that is following to the destination on the territory of the Russian Federation, including transit throughout Russian Federation, and when crossing the state border of Russian Federation is needed to provide in their presence a medical document (in English or Russian) confirming a negative Coronavirus (COVID-2019) RT-PCR test result that has been taken not earlier than 3 days before arriving on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• upon arrival in the territory of the Russian Federation in order to provide sanitary quarantine control at the check points of State border of the Russian Federation it is needed to provide a filled out form for those arriving in the territory of the Russian Federation;
• in case of inability to provide a medical document in Russian or English language it is allowed to provide it in the official language of the state of organization registration which has given this medical document with translation into Russian, veracity of which is certified by the consulate place-holder of the Russian Federation.
3. To persons arriving from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the territory of the Russian Federation (with the exception of aircraft crew members performing an air transportation) to observe the self-isolation mode at the place of living (residence) within fourteen calendar days from the day of arrival.
In case of receiving a positive Coronavirus (COVID-2019) test result it's necessary to observe self-isolation mode at the place of living (residence) - an isolated location allowing to exclude contacts with family members and other people not obliged to observe self-isolation mode) - until a person is healthy or receives a negative test result for COVID-2019.
In case of inability to provide a medical document confirming a negative test result for COVID-2019, you will not be allowed to return to your working place.
about responsibility for action/inaction entailing the spread of infectious disease that poses a danger to the surrounding people or poses a threat of realization of specified consequences
By a decree of the government of Russian Federation from 31.01.2020 N~66 "About introducing variations to the disease list that poses a danger for the surrounding people" coronavirus infection (COVID-2019) is entered in the list of diseases that are posing a danger for the surrounding people.
Violation of the legislation in the sanitary epidemiological well-being of the population expressed in violation of valid sanitary rules and hygienic standards, unfulfillment of sanitary hygienic and anti-epidemiological measures entails civil-legal, administrative art.6.3 of the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences):
Part 2 - an administrative fine of 15 to 40 thousand roubles for citizens;
Part 3 - an administrative fine of 150 to 300 thousand roubles for citizens;
and including criminal liability according to the art. 236 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation:
Part I - violation of sanitary epidemiological rules entailing by negligence mass infection or poisoning is penalized by a fine of 80 thousand roubles or a sum of the salary or other income of an offender for a period of up to six months. A person can also be prohibited from holding certain positions or carrying out certain activities for up to three years, or is obliged to carry out obligatory work for up to 360 hours or community service work for a period of up to one year, or sentenced to personal restraint for up to one year.
Part 2 - the same action entailing by negligence death of a person is penalized by obligatory works for a period of up to 480 hours or community service work for a period of up to six months to two years, or forced labour hours - up to 5 years. A person can be also sentenced to jail for the same period.
Part 3 - the same action entailing by negligence death of two or more people is penalized by forced labour hours for a period of 4 to 5 years, or a jail sentence for a period of up to 5 to 7 years.