Articles by Requested Topic
1. The gateway to Asia Tourism wide opened in ITE HCM 05.09.2019
After the gala dinner "Soulful Vietnam" held at the tallest building in Vietnam, Vinpearl Luxury Landmark 81, the 15th International Travel Expo welcomed 315 exhibitors, 40 international hosted media and delegations from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Korea, Japan, China and Russia to discuss new travel trends and perspectives.
2. ITE HCMC to be held in September at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center
ITE HCMC held its first show in 2005 with two international pavilions from Thailand and Cambodia, 43 buyers, and 86 booths. Most of the exhibitors were local enterprises. Today, it has grown to become the largest and most established travel event in Vietnam and the Mekong sub-region. In 2019 more than 350 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors are expected, with 250 international buyers, 50 outbound Vietnamese buyers, and a record number of 40 hosted media. To celebrate its 15th year milestone, the International Travel Expo, Ho Chi Minh City (ITE HCMC) is introducing a bundle of new features and special highlights to make the annual event an even more spectacular one for the expected record-high attendance.
3. Tour operators launch new charters to Phu Quoc Island
The Vietnamese destination in the winter season of this year will grow. This is evidenced by the plans of two players on the destination - tour operators ANEX Tour and Coral Travel.
4. Aeroflot and Vietnam Airlines concluded an agreement on joint operation of flights
5. Outbound tourist flow in the I quarter of 2019: where did the Russians rest in winter
12. Vietnam: Analysis of Destination 2015 - 2018
Vietnam is in the TOP-10 foreign countries which are visited by Russian tourists. According to the annually published data of Rosstat (the Federal State Statistics Service) and Rostourism, as well as the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Vietnam, the country was visited by