Articles by Requested Topic
1. Flight program to Cuba in winter 2019/2020
The flights to Cuba are planned by 5 main Russian tour operators. They have chosen 6 different airports of Cuba as arrival points for the tourists. This wide spectrum of proposals will be an attractive moment for them. Some programs are planned for the whole year round. The table below shows the details of all the programs published by tour operators till now.
2. Tui Russia opened sales of tours to Bahrain
The range of the tour operator Tui Russia continues to replenish with new destinations. In the end of August, the company began to sell tours to Bahrain. Arrivals start from September 2019.
3. TUI Russia formed tours to Mauritius on basis of regular transportation
Package offers of Tui Russia in Mauritius are formed on the basis of regular transportation and are calculated until August 2020. A number of Mauritius hotels now provide special offers.
4. Tui Russia launches charters to Sri Lanka
The second major “charter player” has appeared on the Sri Lankan destination this winter season. The tour operator Tui Russia told details about its charter program for this island and hotel assortment in Sri Lanka.
5. Demand for autumn tours to Israel grew from 10% to 30%
Autumn season in Israel promises successful sales for tour operators. The growth is fixed at 13% and higher against the last year. In general, beach vacations are on the first preference among tourists. However, the specifics of the destination are such that it is quite easy to combine beach tour with excursion programs.
6. Tour operators join forces to load charters to Jordan
The package tours for holidays in Jordan have appeared in the booking systems of tour operators Tui Russia and Anex Tour. The program begin in late October and end in early May.
7. Tui Russia offered package tours to Mauritius
The package tours of Tui Russia in Mauritius are formed on the basis of regular transportation and are calculated until August 2020. A number of Mauritius hotels now propose special offers.
8. Anex Tour for the first time launches charter flights to Jordan
Tour operator Anex Tour for the first time offers tours to Jordan with charter transportation in the autumn-winter season of 2019. So, the tour operator became the fourth mass player on this destination.
9. Flight programs to Italy: when demand meets expectations
Summer 2019, most Russian tour operators do not arrange charter flights to Italy, limiting themselves by blocks of seats on regular flights. Charters, as regular, fly only to Rimini, Calabria, and Sicily. Flight programs start in June and are scheduled mainly till October. In the summer of 2019, tour operators fly to 9 Italian airports. The largest volume of transportation is for the beach of Rimini. In addition to Moscow, the list of regional points of departure includes St. Petersburg (Rimini and Catania) and Ekaterinburg (Rimini).
10. Brokers informed about the priorities for TO stocks to buy
The pushing news for the poll was the information about Lilia Rodionova - the Russian new investor of Thomas Cook Group. And that was not the only news on the topic this summer. May be thanks to this fact 21% of the poll participants now also want to buy the stocks of this British group of companies.
11. Jordan is an attractive destination for Russian TO
The new destination has appeared in the booking systems of TUI Russia and ANEX Tour operators. These packages are for Jordan. The program will start at the end of October till the beginning of May. Ural airlines will carry tourists to Aqaba.
15. The Czech Republic: in the summer the demand has increased in combined tours
22. Greece: flight programs of tour operators and prices for tours in summer 2019