Based on the results of the discussion and taking into account the epidemiological situation in countries, the Operations Headquarters decided to resume, on a reciprocal basis, from September 21, 2021, regular flights with the following states:
• Iraq on the route Moscow - Baghdad with a frequency of 2 flights per week;
• Spain on the routes Moscow - Madrid and Moscow - Barcelona with a frequency of 4 flights a week on each route. On the routes Moscow - Malaga and Moscow - Alicante with a frequency of 2 flights a week on each route;
• Kenya on the route Moscow - Nairobi with a frequency of 2 flights per week;
• Slovakia on the route Moscow - Bratislava with a frequency of 4 flights per week and St. Petersburg - Bratislava with a frequency of 2 flights per week.
It was also decided from September 21 to increase the number of regular flights on a reciprocal basis with the following states:
- Egypt on the routes Moscow - Hurghada and Moscow - Sharm el-Sheikh from 15 to 25 flights per week on each route. From cities of the Russian Federation to Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh from 1 to 3 flights per week on each route;
- Hungary on the route St. Petersburg - Budapest from 2 to 4 flights per week;
- Qatar on the route Sochi - Doha with a frequency of 1 flight per week.
In addition, a decision was made to resume flights to Turkey and Egypt from the international airports of Pskov, Magadan, Murmansk and Chita from September 21.
From the newly opened countries, Russians can freely go with tourist purposes only to Kenya.