Quarantine measures in Moscow and Moscow region are stepped up from March 30.
Starting March 30, the self-isolation regime is implemented for all residents of Moscow and the Moscow Region, regardless of age
- It is forbidden to leave the apartment with the exception of: medical help need, going to work (if it’s a must), store or pharmacy visit, walking pets not more than 100 meters from the place of residence, taking out the trash.
- Muscovites and residents of the Moscow region are required to observe a distance of at least 1.5 meters. The only exceptions are taxi rides.
- Special passes allowing to leave the residences will be issued to every Muscovite and resident of Moscow region.
- In addition, a system will be deployed to monitor the movement of citizens and their compliance with the home regime.
- Violators of self-isolation will be punished
What will operate
- Entry and exit from Moscow are permitted du a solid reason only
- transportation by personal, official, special and public transportation is not forbidden
- food stores and pharmacies
- restaurants for take away and deliveries
- delivery services
- tank stations
Natalia Klimenok, graduated from two the most popular Russian universities, Moscow State Linguistic University in 2001 (specialization - linguistics and intercultural communication) and Moscow State University in 2002 (specialization - PR and publicity), several years worked on radio station, before to come to tourism industry in 1995. 8 years she worked in one of the biggest tour operator in Russia, Labirint Travel Company, the main wholesales for such destinations as Greece, Finland and Scandinavia. Natalia has experience in MICE industry, including cooperation with federal organisations. Natalia has PhD in social science. Recently Natalia works in Baginet Sales and Marketing Agency as Executive Director.