The flights to Cuba are planned by 5 main Russian tour operators. They have chosen 6 different airports of Cuba as arrival points for the tourists. This wide spectrum of proposals will be an attractive moment for them. Some programs are planned for the whole year round. The table below shows the details of all the programs published by tour operators till now. Information is provided by Profi.Travel
(1) Azur Air, Boeing 777-300ER: total seats number—up to 531, with business class (7-42 seats).
(2) iFly, Airbus-330-300: total seats number — 387, without business class.
(3) Aeroflot, Airbus А330-200: total seats number — 211, with business class (22 seats) and
comfort-class (12 seats).
(4) Nordwind Airlines, Boeing 777-300ER: total seats number — 486, several crafts with business class. Coral Travel has 14 seats in business class and 478 seats in economy- class.
(5) Royal Flight, Boeing 777-300ER: total seats number — 492, with business class (14 seats).
(6) Nordwind Airlines, Boeing 777-200ER: total seats number — 440, without business class.
(7) Azur Air, Boeing 767-300: total seats number — 336, without business class.
Marina Eremeeva, worked more than 17 years in travel agency business, first on the position of sales manager, and later as director and co-owner of «4 Tours», one of the biggest travel agency in Rostov-on-Don (Southern part of Russia). Graduated from Rostov State Pedagogical Institute (Russia) with specialisation in Foreign Languages, and from Rostov Institute of International Economy (Russia) with specialisation in International Economy, Marina is focused on analysis of sales of different destinations from Russia. Recently Marina works in Baginet Sales and Marketing Agency.