It became known where Russian tourists want to spend the New Year holidays
More than half of Russian tourists expect that by the New Year the number of opened countries will increase, and in particular, European destinations will open. At the same time, most of all, tourists are waiting for the opening of Italy, the Czech Republic and Thailand. Such statistics were shown by a survey of the OneTwoTrip service.
In general, the statistics are as follows - while tourists are afraid to plan anything for the winter holidays, which was the subject of the survey. Thus, 56% of tourists decided to wait for the opening of new countries. At the same time, the majority of tourists - 61% have not yet thought about their vacation plans. Although, 75% of tourists agree that planning a trip a few months before the holiday’s weekend will save money.
Basically, Russian tourists are optimists - 65% expect that European countries will open at least by the New Year. At the same time, popular Asian destinations are also included in the list of the most demanded countries for the New Year. 68% of the tourists would like to spend their winter holidays in warm countries, the remaining part - 32% - where there is snow.
Preferences were distributed as follows: 19,5% of respondents are waiting for the opening of Italy, 16% - for the Czech Republic and another 11,8% are waiting for access to the beaches of Thailand. These are the favorite resorts of the rating. In the TOP 7 are Spain, with which communication has already been restored and 6,5% of respondents chose it, Germany - 5,5%, 4,3% Russian tourists are waiting for France and 3,7% - the "paradise island" of Bali.
At the same time, during New Year holidays tourists mainly want relaxation - 62% of them chose a quiet vacation, while only 38% chose an active one. Another 29% of respondents prefer to be at home all the holidays.