Turkish Airlines expands regional program from Russian cities for tour operators
Two leading Russian tour operators Anex Tour and Intourist have confirmed the expansion of the Turkish Airlines flight program from the Russian regions. Besides the flights from Moscow, Kazan and St. Petersburg, sales of tours are opened to Turkish resorts from Kaliningrad, Omsk, Perm, Tyumen, Surgut and Chelyabinsk. The flights are scheduled on the wings of the Turkish carrier Turkish Airlines.
Anex Tour said that the flight program of Turkish Airlines is planned from several cities of the Russian Federation and to several destinations. Below are the minimum prices for a tour with air transportation to a 5* hotel, for two persons, for 6-7 nights, "all inclusive".
- to Antalya from April 29, daily (7 nights, from 1 850 Euros);
- to Bodrum from May 26, 2 times a week on Thu and Sun;
- to Dalaman from May 29, 2 times a week on Wed and Sat.
- to Antalya from April 30, 5 times a week (6 nights, from 1 894 Euros).
- to Antalya from April 30, 5 times a week (7 nights, from 1 937 Euros).
- to Antalya from April 30, 4 times a week in May (6 nights, from 2 168 Euros).
- to Antalya from May 1, 5 times a week (6 nights, from 2 000 Euros).
- to Antalya from May 25, 2 times a week (6 nights, from 2 137 Euros).
- to Antalya from May 29, daily (7 nights, from 2 062 Euros).
The operator also planned a flight program from Moscow and St. Petersburg.