Russian housing booking service Tvil.ru calls most popular Russian sea resorts for August. Here we speak about the tourists booking the houses themselves. The resorts are: Yalta, Yevpatoria, Sevaspotol, Feodosiya, Alushta, Sudak and Alupka in Crimea; Sochi, Gelendzik and Anapa in Krasnodar region. The guests will stay approximately 11 nights there paying approximately 2750 rubles* (39 euro) per night.
Ten most popular Russian sea resorts in August 2019:
- Yalta — 3627 rubles per day (52 euro) * / 9,8 nights **
- Yevpatoria— 2489 rubles per day (35 euro)/ 11,6 nights
- Sochi — 2545 rubles per day (36 euro)/ 10,5 nights
- Feodosiya — 2638 rubles per day (38 euro)/ 9,6 nights
- Alushta— 3057 rubles per day (44 euro)/ 10 nights
- Anapa — 2388 rubles per day (34euro)/ 10,8 nights
- Sudak — 2668 rubles per day (38 euro)/ 9,7 nights
- Sevaspotol — 2731 rubles per day (39 euro)/ 8,6 nights
- Alupka — 2725 rubles per day (39 euro)/ 10,2 nights
- Gelendzik — 2625 rubles per day (38 euro)/ 10,3 nights The average expenses on housing rent per day/ the average number of reserved days
Another rating shows us Russian cities chosen for the excursion trips.
They are: Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan, Petrozavodsk and Rostov-on-Don. That is the list of leaders among Russians planning the trips themselves in last summer month.
During such trips they will stay from 1,5 days in Rostov-on-Don (on their way to the Black Sea cost) and up to 7 days in Saint –Petersburg and will spend from 2 300 rubles (33 euro) per family per day in Kazan ( the cheapest variant) up to 2800 rubles (40 euro) per family per day in Moscow (the most expensive variant). The longest trips – for 7 days- are planned to Saint-Petersburg and Petrozavodsk, while in Moscow and Kazan tourists will go for 5 days.
Five most popular cities in Russia in August 2019:
- Saint-Petresburg — 2522 rubles per day (36 euro) / 6,9 nights **
- Moscow — 2753 rubles per day (39 euro)/ 4,8 nights
- Kazan — 2283 rubles per day (33 euro)/ 4,8 nights
- Petrozavodsk — 2685 rubles per day (38 euro)/ 5,8 nights
- Rostov-on-Don — 2370 rubles per day (34 euro)/ 1,5 nights *The exchange course:1 euro=70,61rubles for 17/07/19
* *The average expenses on housing rent per day/ the average number of reserved days
The ratings are composed according to the paid bookings in mini hotels, private and guest houses during the period 1-31 of August 2019