Articles by Requested Topic
1. Demand for autumn tours to Israel grew from 10% to 30%
Autumn season in Israel promises successful sales for tour operators. The growth is fixed at 13% and higher against the last year. In general, beach vacations are on the first preference among tourists. However, the specifics of the destination are such that it is quite easy to combine beach tour with excursion programs.
2. Tourists will be able to fly to Zanzibar by charter flights all the winter
According to her, the own flight program on the boards of Rossia airline was launched for the first time and will last from the end of October to the last days of March. Before the New Year dates the flights will be operated once a week, after – twice a week. It’s too early to draw conclusions, but the first bookings we already have, Biblio-Globus comments.
9. Greece: flight programs of tour operators and prices for tours in summer 2019
12. In the summer season of 2019 Tunisia to be on the second position after Turkey
15. Russian tourists are buying up tours to Greece for the summer with 12-15% discount