Coral Travel has announced the new type of motivation actions for travel agents
The new type of b2b action announced today by Coral Travel in their daily newsletter is similar to KPI strategy and allows tour operator to set goals and travel agent to get bonuses by reaching them. We accumulated the most interesting ideas of this action.
1. Details of each promotion are visible on the main page of the new B2B website of Coral Travel. Website is available only for registered agents who work with Coral Travel. Access is login and password protected.
2. An agency administrator sees all available promotions on the main page of the agency site and can join only those promotions in which agency wants to take part. Agency has to click on "join" button in order to participate in the promotion. Administrator can any time "detach" from the promotion, if agency no longer wants to participate.
3. All employees from an agency can see all available promotions (under their login), but only an administrator can decide which actions to join. We consider that as a very smart idea, since the head of agency can concentrate only on some goals in order to enhance agency's efforts and increase chances to reach the goal (get the bonus).
4. The most important is that a promotion always has a sales target. And the most interesting is that progress for each promotion is visible online. So, the agency has permanent motivation to book those hotels and tours which are involved in the promotion.
5. If the goal of the promotion is achieved, the bonus is immediately credited to agency’s account. There is no need to wait until promotion is at the end. If an agency wants to take part in this promotion again, they again need to «join" it. It is available, until the promotion is active.
Recently there are actions with a bonus of specific percent of booked tour packages.
Marina Zatcepina, With more than 15 years experience in Marketing in Tourism Industry, Marina is our expert in promotion on the Russian market. She worked in position of Marketing Director in one of the biggest tour operators in Russia, before to organize in partnership with Natalia Klimenok it's own enterprise. She graduated from Penza State University (Russia) with specialization in Public Relations, and has Master Degree in Russian-English Translation from Kent State University (USA).