Visitor Registration for the MITT 2018 Exhibition is Now Open
Travel trade visitors can now register online for MITT 2018. The exhibition will be held on 13-15 March, in “Expocentre Fairgrounds”, Moscow.
Travel industry representatives can register online for free using a promo code. Otherwise, the tickets can be purchased online for a small fee.
The unique promo codes will be sending to all participants of the MITT 2018, so that they can invite their agents and partners to attend the exhibition for free. Also, the visitors of the previous MITT 2017 (representatives of tour operators, hotels and other sectors) will receive the promo codes via emails.
MITT 2018 exhibitors will be located in the following “Expocentre Fairgrounds”
MITT 2018 halls and pavilions:
• African, Asian, American countries, Middle East, Islands - Pavilion 1
• European countries and the Mediterranean - Pavilion 2, Halls 1 and 2
• Intermed - Services for treatment abroad - Pavilion 1
• Russian and CIS domestic tourism operators, hotels, cruises, resorts and regions – Pavilion 2,Hall 3
• Turkey: The Ministry of Tourism and Hotels - Pavilion 8, Hall 1
• Tour operators, Turkish hotels, Airlines - Pavilion 8, Hall 2
• Tour operators - Pavilion 8, Hall 3
• IT in tourism - Pavilion 8, Hall 3
DMCs, hotels, airlines, transportation and excursion companies, and other travel industry representatives will be present on the national stands of countries and regions.
For free registration use the promo- code: mitt18ivd